The latest edition of the Cavalcade of Risk is up at Political Calculations. This edition of the CoR even uses an innovative bond-style rating systems to assist readers (the Healthcare Economist post received a Aa2 rating).
Here are some additional links:
- Does WIC improve infant health?
- Can life sciences replace the car industry in Michigan?
- Could government regulation of private premiums lead to a single payer system?
- Baja California earthquake takes a toll.
- Can the government legally hold down premiums?
And most importantly, the Milwaukee Bucks make the playoffs!